It's a boy snack mix!

11/7/11







I can't wait for this weekend to come! My best friend is having her first baby and I'm so excited to help plan the shower.

I made these super easy snack mix favors for the party and I hope every one loves them as much as I do :)

1 box of Golden grahams
1 bag of mini marshmellows
2 bags of kettle corn ( I used Indiana brand)
1 bag of Teddy grahams
1 bag (color of your choice) sixlets (usually found at party supply stores)
1 bag chocolate chips
1 bag of melted choc chips
1 jar of caramel
treat bags






first spread popcorn and marshmellows over as many cookie sheets as you have. I had to do this a couple of times because of my lack of cookie sheets I only have two. Take the melted chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn and marshmellows as much as you think you need ;) and follow with a drizzling of caramel. I like to take my caramel and put it in a wilton squeeze bottle as soon as I get it otherwise it becomes a huge mess at our house and it makes it super easy to drizzle. Now your going to put the cookie sheets in the freezer until the chocolate is not melty anymore. Just a few minutes is all it will take.




While that mix is in the freezer find the biggest bowl you have. I'm talking huge the stainless steel kind you seem to only be able to find at Ikea if you have one :) if not you will have to do this in shifts to. so in your huge bowl combine everything else. By this time your chocolate should be solid again so you can get that out from the freezer and start to break it apart and throw it in the bowl as well. And then start
bagging it up in treat bags. If you have a canning funnel nows the time to bust that baby out of storage (thats were mine lives 10 months out of the year) it will be extremely helpful because the caramel will stay somewhat sticky and make it really hard to get in the bags. If you don't have one you can always leave the caramel out I won't tell!



Thanks for stopping by Cookin with Pepper! Hope you enjoy some It's a boy snack mix!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment