Pico De Gallo

12/31/11











Last night I had no desire at all to cook and when that happens I always end up making something taco related. Something you may not have noticed yet from my blog but soon will is that I am obsessed with tacos
. I had some left over rotisserie chicken so we made chicken tacos and what else? Well Pico de gallo of course! Normally I wouldn't have that many tomatoes in the house but it so happened that I did!

Recipe

6 vine ripened tomatoes
2 limes
2 jalapenos
1 red onion
1 bunch of cilantro
1-2 splashes of red wine vinegar
dash of sea salt


Chop tomatoes, cilantro and onion mix together in a big bowl. Then dice the jalapenos being careful of what you touch while doing this as in don't go take your contacts out right now. Then juice your lime over all that and give it a couple splashes of red wine vinegar and a dash of sea salt and your done!







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment