WW pumpkin brownie muffins!

1/18/12


 I got this recipe from my best friend and I could not believe first off that anything with devils food cake could be WW friendly and secondly that it would taste good. Wow was I wrong! Two of these mini muffins are only 5pts and they are delicious! Plus this recipe is so easy it takes only minutes to make. Now that's what I'm talkin about! Mom friendly, diet friendly and cake lovers every where friendly!



Pumpkin brownie mini muffins
WW 5 pts for 2 mini muffins

1 box of devils food cake mix
1 can of pumpkin puree (smaller can)

just mix these 2 together and fill a greased mini muffin tin (makes about 20) and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean :)









2 comments:

ShellyLynn8 said...

These look and sound delicious, I'll be trying them out soon with a cup of coffee.

Becca said...

Thanks ShellyLynn! Let us know how you like them!

Becca

Post a Comment