easy butter cream frosting

4/8/12




I have always loathed making cupcakes. I know I know but you love baking?! Well I do love baking anything but cupcakes.
But now that I have Zane I feel the need to come to terms with cupcakes as I see myself wanting to make them frequently for daycare events, birthdays and such. I think what I have always hated so much about cupcakes is frosting them. Finding the perfect whippy stand up butter cream frosting. And then how do you get it to look so good? Well I finally found the butter cream I've been looking for and it's super easy which is right up my alley.


 easy butter cream frosting

6 sticks of unsalted butter (real butter not margarine) and room temp
2lbs of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla


Beat butter  until fluffy. Then add the vanilla until just blended then start adding in the powdered sugar a little at a time until it all in there. And now beat that until it is nice and fluffy and awesome oh and this would be the time to add food coloring if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment