Fire sauce bean dip

2/6/12



 This dip was inspired by my love of Taco Bell fire sauce and the need to clean out my cabinets and fridge :) and I've made this several times and everytime I find something new to add to it so don't be afraid to mix it up!

Fire sauce bean dip

1 can refried beans
1 can of chili beans (drained)
1 can of diced chili peppers
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup of frozen corn
1/4 cup chopped jalapenos
about 10-20 taco bell fire sauce packets (yes I keep packets of condiments in my fridge no I'm not a hoarder)
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 a red onion chopped
1 bunch of green onions
2 Tbsp chili powder
1 cup shedded cheddar cheese

Let the cream cheese soften to room temperature and spread in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole. Mix refried beans, chili beans, chili peppers, jalapenos, corn, red onion and chili powder together. Top with taco bell fire sauce green onions and cilantro. then sprinkle cheese over mix and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment