Spicy party meatballs

2/4/12




Here is a great recipe for party meatballs in case you are a super procrastinator like me and haven't thought about super bowl Sunday yet until today. These are super easy, super tasty and have a spicy kick to them. Wanna see how many times I can fit super into this post?


Spicy party meatballs
1 bag of frozen homestyle meatballs (I like Kroger brand the best)
1 jar of peach preserves
1 jar of Kraft original bbq sauce
1 jar of City bbq original or hot bbq sauce
Sriracha  hot sauce (I put in about 1/4 of a cup but I like it hot)
a few shakes of red pepper flakes
1 bunch of green onions chopped

Combine all ingredients into a crock pot and place on low for about  an hour before serving or until meatballs are hot thru out.










No comments:

Post a Comment