Pizza bagels

2/9/12

Pizza bagels are my go to easy toddler dinner. Zane LOVES pizza bagels! I sometimes find when I pick Zane up from daycare and get home he is starving way before I can get dinner on the table. When that happens I don't always want to give him chicken nuggets and meatballs (his other favorites lol) I like to mix it up and these take only minutes. This was actually my dinner tonight too my husband was gone for the night so it worked out perfectly because I secretly love pizza bagels and smiley fries with chili sauce :)




Pizza bagels


1 bagel for every person
1 tablespoon of marinara or pizza sauce ( I like prego basil and garlic )
1/2 cup shredded  mozzarella cheese per bagel


Preheat oven to 425. Cut bagels in half with a bread knife and toast in the toaster. Place bagel halves on cookie sheet and top with 1tablespoon of marinara and then 1/4 cup of cheese and bake until cheese gets bubbly and golden. Keep the rest of the open marinara or pizza sauce in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment