WW Pineapple angel food cake

2/26/12






Wow it's been awhile since my last post! Life has been crazy at our house! We have remodeled a bathroom and now are in process of changing the floors in our kitchen. So I have felt like a crazy person I don't really handle stress real well lol. Also I have decided to become annoyingly dedicated to Weight Watchers again. It's been 16 months since Zane was born so it's about time to put the excuses to rest. Don't worry I will still be posting some non WW recipes I just can't help myself I'll just have to save my weekly points for such occasions.



In my quest to get skinny again I will have a section just for WW friendly recipes and not so WW friendly recipes. Please feel free to email me any of your favorite WW recipes I could feature on the site. So here is 4pt pineapple angel food cake. Oh ya by the way (disclaimer) I am in no way affiliated with weight watchers lol.


Pineapple angel food cake
8 servings
1 serving 4pts!!

1 box of angel food cake mix
1 can of crushed pineapples in juice (not syrup)

Mix together cake mix and entire can of pineapples and bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment